Every Naturalista needs a product that will make their hair grow, feel soft and be easier to manage. And unfortunately, the road to finding one product that meets all those needs can often be long and rocky, leaving all sorts of damage and unhappiness. I have been looking for a product that would soften up my hair and still give it the goodness it needs ever since I big chopped, and today, I am happy to announce that I’ve found it. The best hair treatment (currently) and conditioner for my 4C textured natural hair.
It is the Organics Hair Mayonnaise by Africa’s Best. It contains olive oil, egg protein and organic herbs.
With winter slowly creeping in, here’s what this product can do for your hair and why Hair Mayos are good for your natural hair…
What the brand says the product offers:
- Deep conditioning therapy for weak and damaged hair.
- Organic conditioning that penetrates the hair shaft to rejuvenate hair and restore moisture & strength.
After using this product for a few weeks now, I can safely say that it has delivered on its promises. This hair product has literally made my entire wash day routine 10 times easier. My hair is now soft and easier to manage. It feels and looks healthy and shiny. What I’m absolutely more gaga about, is the fact that my hair is more elastic now, which is something that girls with 4C hair dream about the most, because our hair shrinks up to 70% more than other natural hair textures. My hair is thicker and just looks so much more beautiful, making me proud to be a black African woman who is comfortable with the way God created her.
Benefits of using Hair Mayonnaise treatments:
- They contain moisturizing properties that are good for your hair.
- They help to reduce breakage, which is often caused by chemicals and dryness.
- They protect your hair from further damage, caused by heat and dirt.
- They rejuvenate your hair giving it volume and fullness and increased strength.
- They make your hair soft and easy to detangle and manage on a day-to-day basis.
I purchased this product at a Dischem store for only R42,95, and I must add that it is worth every rand. It has a thick consistency and doesn’t weigh your hair down.
Do you have any questions that you want to ask regarding this product? Just leave a comment below and I will be sure to answer. 💙💜